Ideal mobile storage solution for critical patient care
The Critical Care Cart is a mobile work center and cart designed for easy supply and equipment storage. This hospital cart is the ideal solution for caregivers working in critical care and most other areas throughout the healthcare facility. It is durable, easy to move and features locking casters for stability. The top shelf has a convenient work surface. The exposed edges are surrounded by a galley rail/grab bar for protection and mobility.
A unique system of storage components mount on the front and rear of the cart and can be repositioned to fit a wide range of storage requirements. The baskets on the front of the cart can pivot out for easy access to medical equipment and supplies. Plus, all the components are removable for easy cleaning.
Convenient hygiene for patients of many types
The patient care module is a self contained, in-room bathroom that can be easily located in close proximity to the bed. The module, which includes a concealed flushing unit, paper holder and utensil-washing arm, is less costly than a traditional bathroom, installs easily using standard plumbing components and can be relocated to meet changing needs.
The availability of standard components helps reduce maintenance tasks related to leaks or operational problems. Its built-in utensil washing arm allows for convenient and easy cleaning of bed pans. Available in a nearly unlimited color selection, the module offers a contemporary, aesthetically pleasing design to complement the décor of any patient care environment.
|Wall Mount||47″ wide x 19.25″ deep x 38.5″ tall|
|Floor Mount||47″ wide x 24.75″ deep x 38.5″ tall|
|Floor Mount||56.75″ wide x 25″ deep x 35.75″ tall|
|Wall Mount||47″ wide x 18.25″ deep x 38.5″ tall|
|Floor Mount||47″ wide x 23.75″ deep x 38.5″ tall|
- Compact and Self-contained – The module, which includes a concealed flushing unit, paper holder and utensil-washing arm, is less costly than a traditional bathroom and an ideal solution when renovating a patient care space.
- Easy Installation – The module installs easily using standard plumbing components, and can be relocated to meet changing needs. The availability of standard components helps reduce maintenance tasks related to leaks or operational problems.
- Retractable Water Closet Cover – The cover conceals the standard vitreous china water closet when not in use.
- Built-in Utensil Washing Arm – This built-in feature allows for convenient and easy cleaning of bed pans.
- High-density Wood Core Cabinet – The cabinet is constructed of marine-grade plywood with a high-pressure laminate finish. It is fitted with a deep, stainless steel sink that has a single-lever handle and swing spout